The gates to the Waco Wonderland open 5 p.m. Friday.
Food trucks will be serving treats, the Ferris wheel will be spinning and Santa is set to make an appearance.
The celebration kicks into high gear Friday with a tree lighting and firework display from 6:45 - 7:30 p.m.
The Holiday Entertainment Stage will host a variety of acts.
Here are the events scheduled on Nov. 30:
- 5 p.m. - Indian Spring Middle School Choir
- 6 p.m. - Joy’s School of Dance
- 7 p.m. - Tree Lighting and Fireworks
- 7:30 p.m. - Jazz Katz Band
- 8:30 p.m. - Tim Mauzey & Melinda Adams
Athletes are invited to the 5k/10k race from 8 - 10 a.m. But if running does not sound appealing, participants are invited to the one-mile wonderland walk. For more details, visit this website.
The Wonderland Parade kicks off 10 a.m. The events will travel down Austin Avenue from 11th to 3rd street. The gates to Waco Wonderland will be open from 10 a.m. - 10 p.m.
Thrill seekers can grab a tube to blast down a slide made of ice. The Snow Hill will open from noon to 6 p.m. This event requires a wristband, which costs $5.
The Holiday Entertainment Stage will offer performances throughout the day.
Here are the events scheduled on Dec. 1:
- 11 a.m. - HOT Cheer
- 11:30 a.m.- Waco United Beast Cheer and Army Cheer
- Noon - ZFit with Mandi
- 1 p.m. - Artistry Dance
- 2 p.m. - Footprintz Dance
- 3 p.m. - Redemption Brass
- 4 p.m. - China Spring Dance Academy
- 6 p.m. - Beauty and Grace Dance
- 6:30 p.m. - Axtell Martial Arts
The activities continue on Sunday afternoon. The Waco Wonderland gates open from noon to 6 p.m. The Snow Hill also be open for the duration of the event. From noon to 5 p.m. the petting zoo will be open.
The Holiday Entertainment Stage will again be offering performances throughout the day.
Here are the events scheduled on Dec. 2:
- Noon - China Spring Youth Athletic Association Cheer Squad
- 2 p.m. - Jenni Holley Dance Studio
- 3 p.m. - Abby Garcia
- 4 p.m. - Destined to Worship
Please note that wristbands are $5 to participate in certain activities.
- Wonder Wheel - Open Friday, Saturday and Sunday
- Snow Tube Hill - Riders must be 42 inches or taller
- Train Rides - Open Friday - Sunday
- Petting Zoo - Open Sunday noon to 6 p.m.
- Downtown Carriage Rides are also available. The cost is $5 per rider and the rides are not include in the wristband price.
Copyright 2018 KXXV. All rights reserved.