Are you looking for a unique Valentine's Day gift?
The seasonal treats for the holiday have returned to Dunkin' Donuts just in time for Feb. 14.
The themed donuts include a heart-shaped Vanilla Truffle Donut, heart-shaped Brownie Batter Crumble Donut and another heart-shaped Cupid's Choice Donut.
Other items on the menu will also follow the holiday theme:
- Boston Dream: A dreamy version of Dunkin's classic Boston Kreme Donut, featuring a heart-shaped shell and red icing drizzle.
- Pillow Talk: No need to wait for bedtime to enjoy this heart-shaped Vanilla Creme donut.
- Donut Be Jelly: Eating this classic Jelly Donut in a heart-shaped shell is sure to make everyone around envious.
- Roses are Red: Love blooms with this classic Vanilla Frosted Donut now featuring red icing topped with pink and white sprinkles.
- Pretty in Pink: A Strawberry Frosted Donut topped with pink and white sprinkles tastes as delicious as it looks.
- Chocolate Double Date: The perfect double date needs nothing more than Dunkin's Double Chocolate Donut now decorated with white icing drizzle.
- Choc Full O' Love: Any donut lover will be filled with love with this Chocolate Frosted Donut topped with pink and white sprinkles.
Dunkin' Donuts location in Central Texas are...
- 1200 Valley Mills Drive, Waco, TX 76710
- Fort Hood, TX 76544
Copyright 2018 KXXV. All rights reserved.