Customers of Elm Creek Water Supply in areas outside of Moody no longer need to boil their water, according to a notice issued by the company.
Elm Creek Water Supply issued a notice on Monday advising residents in areas outside of Moody to boil their water because of a line break at the Elm Creek Water Supply water plant on State Hwy. 107.
Areas affected by the notice include:
- Blue Cut Road South proceeding West, approximately eight miles to Eagle Springs
- All of S.W. McLennan Road
- CR 338, 339 and 340
- FM 2671 approximately two miles north of State Hwy. 107
- State Hwy.236 to Mother Neff State Park
- All of Blue Cut Road North and Blue Cut Road South
- Wyatt Lane
- All of Alexander Road
- J.B. Vandiver Loop
- Old Country Road east to Donaldson Road
- From Donaldson Road North to Country Club Road
- From Blue Cut Road to State Hwy. 317
- Joy Lynn Road from State Hwy. 217 to Spring Valley Road
- North of Joy Lynn approximately two miles
- Spring Valley Road approximately 1.5 miles north of Tower Drive
Elm Creek Water Supply said it has taken the necessary corrective actions to restore the water quality and ensure that it can be used for drinking or human consumption purposes.