WACO, TX — For the October 7th edition of Central Texas Living, Ashley Holcombe ranks the top 5 heart-pounding rides at the Heart O' Texas Fair and Rodeo.
5. The Orbiter: Get ready to experience vertigo as you're locked in and tossed sideways in high-speed circular motions.
4. The Fireball: This high-speed looping train continuously takes you upside down to a height of 60-feet, in both clockwise and counter-clockwise directions.
3. The Skyfire: Try not to scream as this 360 degree looping car raises you upside down 40-feet in the air.
2. The Freak Out: Prepare to freak out as this ride swings in a pendulum motion while spinning all the way upside down and around.
1. The Super Shot: This ride takes you to the top of a 90-foot tower and, without warning, drops you to the bottom.
For more information about the Heart O' Texas Fair and Rodeo, click here.