WACO, TX — The City of Waco announced Monday, Oct. 21 that splash pads are closing for the season.
With the splash pads closing, families can still enjoy the multitude of playgrounds around town.
Waco playgrounds are situated throughout the city and offer families another free, fun outlet for kids to play and get in some outdoors time.
Check out the full list of 23 parks with playgrounds below.
Waco has a multitude of parks with playgrounds for kids to enjoy!
- Alta Vista Park, 3709
- Alta VistaBell's Hill Park, 2400 Webster
- Brooklyln Park, 1300 Orchard
- Buena Vista Park, 2001 Madera
- Cameron Park, 4th and Herring
- Cotton Palace Park, 1300 Clay
- Council Acres Park: 1500 Bagby
- Crestview Park, 4700 Sanger
- Dewey Park, 925 9th Street
- Wilbert Austin Sr. Park, 401 Hood
- Gurley Park, 3600 S. 4th
- Jaycee Park, 6300 Tennyson
- Lion's Park, 1716 N. 42nd
- Mitchell Park, 3024 Mitchell
- Mountainview Park, 2325 Mountainview
- North Waco Park, 2128 Edna
- Oakwood Park, 2301 South 7th
- Oscar DuConge Park, 1504 JJ Flewellen
- Seley Park, 1800 Bosque
- SJ Guthrie Park, 3400 Brookview
- South Waco Park, 2815 Speight
- Sul Ross Park, 1301 Barnard
- Viking Hills Park, 7042 Viking
Click here to view more information, including videos and other features, of Waco Parks and playgrounds.