WACO, TX — H-E-B has announced it will expanded one of its Waco locations.
The store located at Wooded Acres and Bosque Boulevard will be expanded from 90,400 square-feet to 108,300 square-feet, with a completion date in late 2021.
According to the company, the remodeled store will feature "an expanded product assortment and several convenient services customers have come to expect from H-E-B."
H-E-B says some of the features include:
- A large selection of Dinner Tonight food offerings including Sushi, Cooking Connection and Meal Simple for quick and easy meal planning.
- A Fish Market with a wide variety of fresh and sustainably caught seafood including live lobster.
- A Meat Market offering over 425 feet of natural, quality meats and poultry.
- A Bakery serving fresh oven-baked goods, scratch-made artisan breads and decadent desserts.
- A Deli serving a variety of meats and cheeses, roti chicken, in-house roasted meats, charcuterie meats and a Mediterranean Olive Bar.
- A Produce Department serving local and organic Texas grown produce.
- A Beer and Wine Department featuring selections from the #1 wine retailer in Texas and domestic, imported and craft beers.
- A large selection of Grocery and General Merchandise offerings including large Healthy Living, Beauty, Pet, Household Essentials and Seasonal sections.
- A large Pharmacy with a 2-lane drive-thru and Pharmacists on staff.
- A Frozen Foods section frozen at the peak of freshness.
- Blooms featuring certified floral designers.
- Curbside drive-up lanes for fast, convenient customer service.
- Texas Backyard for your gardening needs.
- 29 checkstands featuring self-checkout registers for quick customer service.
The company says some of the new architectural and service features include the following:
- A completely remodeled exterior design featuring warm and contemporary materials in a bold architectural style.
- Adherence to impervious cover regulations.
- 17,500 square feet of store expansion.
- An updated world-class shopping experience offering fresh, quality food options and innovative services that allow customers to choose how they shop, pay for and receive their products.
- The addition of an H-E-B Curbside which allow customers to place orders online for pickup at the store.