WACO, TX — The Greater Waco Chamber has announced the lineup for The 2020 Texas Food Truck Showdown.
The showdown is a state-wide food truck competition.
Several Central Texas food trucks are on the list, including Smokin' Hot BBQ out of China Spring and All American Eats & Treats out of Woodway.
The full lineup includes:
- 375 Food Truck from Converse
- All American Eats & Treats in Woodway
- Artisan Oven in Elm Mott
- CAMO Hippie Chowhall in Belton
- Catered Delights, LLC in Ennis
- Compadre Cookers in Richmond
- Doughnot Snot in Fort Worth
- Falafel-N-Load in Waco
- Holy frijole in Fort Worth
- Kona Ice of Waco in Waco
- Kono Pizza Fort Worth in Weatherford
- Laredo Taco Company in Irving
- Maria's Catering in Cedar Hill
- Nipa Truck in Gatesville
- Papi Taco in McGregor
- Po' Boy Place in McKinney
- Prime from Scratch in Lantana
- Rock and Rollin Grill in Brandon
- Rollin N' the Dough in Temple
- Roosters BBQ in Waco
- Smokin' Hot BBQ in China Spring
- Taquisa Waco- Waco
- YUM PIG OKC in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
The 2020 Texas Food Truck Showdown is set for March 28, 2020. For more information, click here.