WACO, TX — The City of Waco will hold a "Scrap Tire Day" for Waco residents on Saturday, Nov. 9 from 7 a.m. to 12 p.m.
The city hopes to provide a way for residents to dispose of old tires safely. All of the tires will be recycled, according to organizers.
Residents will need proof of Waco residency to participate. Those wishing to participate will need to bring their Waco water bill with residential trash service to prove residency.
Scrap Tire Requirements:
- No tires with rims/wheels
- Tires from Waco residents only
- No tires from businesses
- No OTR, Skiid Steer, Earth Movers
- Maximum size: 24 inches
- Maximum ten (10) tires per household
- Must bring Waco water bill with residential trash service
The "Waco Scrap Tire Day" will be held at 501 Schroeder Dr. Waco, TX 76710.
For more information, call (254) 299-2612 or click here.