WACO, TX — Several local restaurants are showcasing specialty menu items during the Waco Restaurant Week.
The week-long event is meant to encourage locals to try local food at various local restaurants, coffee shops and bars across the city.
If you purchase a menu item under the Waco Restaurant Week menu, 10% of the proceeds will go to Caritas.
Here are some of the restaurants participating in Waco Restaurant Week:
- Abuelita’s Mexican Restaurant
- Around The World at Union Hall
- Barnett’s Public House
- Blasian Asian
- Board Walk On Elm
- Brotherwell Brewing + Quetzal Taco + Keep Waco Loud
- G&G Gary’s Grill
- Guess Family BBQ
- Helberg BBQ
- Honkytonk Kid BBQ
- Klassy Glass + Cultivate 7
- Twelve + Keep Waco Loud
- Kurbside Coffee & Goods at Union Hall
- Luna Juice Bar
- Magnolia Table
- Milo All Day
- Milk Bottle Cookies + Refit
- Talk More Meals + Lovely Enterprises
- Oh My Juice
- The Raleigh
- Revival Eastside Eatery
- Sabor + WacoWork
- Waco Cha
- Waco Wine Shoppe
Waco Restaurant Week will be held Sept. 6 - 14.
For a list of all the restaurants participating, visit their website.