News

Actions

Crews put out fire caused by hot water heater

default.png
Posted at 9:41 AM, Feb 15, 2019
and last updated 2019-02-15 11:13:37-05

The Waco Fire Department responded to a house fire Friday morning. 

The fire was reported in the 3800 block of Homan Avenue. 

Waco fire responded to the home and put out the fire that was caused by a hot water heater. 

The homeowner was able to make it out of the home with no injuries. 

Damage to the home was limited to the area around the water heater. 

Copyright 2019 KXXV. All rights reserved.