On Friday, Nov. 9 from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m., there will be a job fair at the Olin E. Teague Veterans’ Medical Center catering to veterans and their families.
It will be held in the medical center located at 1901 Veterans Memorial Drive in Temple building 171, Conference Room A25.
The job fair is coordinated by the Vocational Rehabilitation Therapy staff at the Central Texas Veterans Health Care System.
If you have a resume, you are encouraged to bring several with you, as well as any supporting documents you may have like referral letter or licenses you hold. The VRT staff will also be on hand if veterans need help on how to create a resume as well as job interview techniques.
No appointment is required. Just come by.
Examples of companies that have participated in the past include:
- Texas Veterans Commission
- Resource Employment Solutions
- Goodwill Industries (Learning Center)
- Division for Rehabilitation Services (DARS)/Texas Workforce Solutions
- City of Temple, Troops to Teachers
- City of Killeen (Police Department)
- Texas Department of Criminal Justice (TDCJ) Compass Bank
- Warrior Transition, Baylor Scott and White Healthcare System
- Waco Call Center
- City of Harker Heights
- McLanes’s, Trident Education
- Hoctile, Spectrum/Charter
- Manpower, Regent University
- Texas Veterans Land Board
- American Pratus (Security)
- Teletec, Ajinomoto Foods
- Killeen Independent School District (KISD)
- Hawkins Personnel, Allied Security
- James Construction
- CTVHCS Human Resources Management Service
Copyright 2018 KXXV. All rights reserved.