An air conditioner malfunction caused a fire alarm to go off at Ellison High School on Friday.
Killeen ISD said it happened at 2:30 p.m. Friday afternoon. The district said that a blower motor on an air condition unit in a science lab burned out, which triggered the alarm.
Students and staff evacuated the building until the all-clear was given.
The City of Killeen Fire Department responded.
Students and staff resumed their regularly scheduled activities.
Copyright 2018 KXXV. All rights reserved.