Central Texas business destroyed in overnight fire

Posted at 5:28 AM, Sep 25, 2018
and last updated 2018-09-25 07:58:54-04

A Central Texas business suffered a total loss after an overnight fire.

Firefighters were called out to Porter's Wood Shop on Val Verde Road around 2:20 a.m.

The 10,000-square-foot building is a total loss, including two cars that were destroyed, firefighters say.

No one was inside the business at the time.

Firefighters from Waco, McGregor and Speegleville all responded to help control fire. Fire crews will remain on site throughout the day to monitor the fire.

Copyright 2018 KXXV. All rights reserved.