The Waco Fire Department responded to a house fire on Tuesday morning.
The fire broke out around 6:43 a.m. in the 1200 block of Sheppard Street. Firefighters put the fire out just after 7 a.m.
The fire department says the homeowner saw smoke coming from the attic as they are were getting ready for work. Two people were in the home at the time, but neither was hurt.
The home had minimal damage from smoke and water.
The fire will be investigated by the Fire Marshall, but firefighters say electrical in the attic is likely the cause.
Copyright 2018 KXXV. All rights reserved.