News

Actions

Crews worked to keep fire away from propane tank in house fire

KXXV-KRHD-Default-Image_1280x720.png
Posted at 10:01 AM, Aug 10, 2018
and last updated 2018-08-10 11:01:22-04

A home in Morgan's Point Resort is a total loss after a fire Thursday night. 

The home was a total loss and no injuries were reported. Crews worked to keep the flames from reaching a propane tank on the property. 

Morgan's Point Resort Fire Department said that the fire was under control within 40 minutes of the call. 

The cause of the fire is unknown at this time. 

Copyright 2018 KXXV. All rights reserved.