News

Actions

Temple electrical fire displaces three people

default.png
Posted at 3:23 AM, Jul 23, 2018
and last updated 2018-07-23 04:23:19-04

Three people are without a home after an electrical fire displaced them. 

It happened Sunday in the 800 block of South Henderson Street in Temple.

Temple firefighters reported seeing light smoke coming from the roof when they arrived, and said damage was limited to the attic. They also estimated the loss to the house at $10,000, and that the house was not equipped with smoke alarms.

Nobody was hurt. The three displaced are making arrangements to stay with relatives. The American Red Cross is also assisting them with their immediate needs.

Copyright 2018 KXXV. All rights reserved.