A possible explosion and fire were reported at the Jupe Feed in Temple on Wednesday afternoon.
Temple Fire and Rescue said the incident was reported around 12:32 p.m. at 405 S. Second Street.
There was no evidence of a fire.
The Temple Fire Department said they located evidence of overheated bearing.
The bearing was cooled with water.
The explosion damaged a section of a grain elevator outside the building.
There were no injuries and no evacuations were needed.
The scene was cleared just after 2 p.m.
No other details were released.
Copyright 2018 KXXV. All rights reserved.