Want to keep up to date with the latest local and national news?
Check in with 15 ABC, the Brazos Valley’s ABC affiliate.
15 ABC News can be found on:
- Antenna - 15.1 - in Bryan-College Station
- Suddenlink - Channel 9 - in Bryan-College Station
- DIRECTV - Channel 40 - in Bryan-College Station
- Online (KRHDnews.com)
- Facebook (@15abcnews)
- Twitter (@15abcnews)
- Instagram (@15abcnews)
15 ABC News airs newscasts at 5-7 a.m., 11:30 a.m., 5 p.m., 6-7 p.m. and 10 p.m.
15 ABC News launched newscasts on Sept. 1, 2020. It is owned by The E.W. Scripps Company, which lives by the motto “Give light and the people will find their own way.”
The vision of the company is to create a better-informed world. Scripps’ local television stations serve a crucial role as watchdogs of the powerful; a source of comfort in a crisis, and a place to turn for everyday information.
They engage large local audiences with the news and information they need to make decisions for their lives – and make it easy to access their award-winning journalism on every platform, from television to desktop and mobile to over-the-top video platforms.
15 ABC News is also proud to have sponsored community events like:
- B/CS Founders Night
- B/CS Softball Tournament
- B/CS Taste of Aggieland
- B/CS Pints & Paws
- Blood drive for Carter Blood Care
- Brazos Valley Worldfest
- Feed The Need (food drive for the Brazos Valley Food Bank)
- "If You Give a Child a Book"
- Night of Hope
- Restaurant Week
- Skills & Faith Athletes backpack giveaway
- Voices for Children - Cheers to Craft Beer
- Watercooler 5K Fun Run
Please email story ideas to email@example.com.