News

Actions

Killeen duplex kitchen fire displaces three

default.png
Posted at 7:39 AM, Dec 03, 2016
and last updated 2016-12-03 08:39:17-05

A duplex caught fire just after 4 a.m. Saturday morning in Killeen. 

According to the Killeen Fire Department, the fire started in the kitchen of the duplex located on Duncan Ave. and Toliver St. 

Three people and their pet were able to get out safely. No one was hurt.

There is smoke damage throughout the duplex. 

Copyright 2016 KXXV. All rights reserved.