The following organizations offer information to sexual assault survivors and friends/families of survivors:
- Advocacy Center for Crime Victims & Children: Waco, TX
- Crisis Hotline: (254) 752-9655
- Families in Crisis, Inc.: Killeen, TX
- 4-hour Hotline: 1-888-799-SAFE
- College/University Counseling Centers
- Contact the college/university you are attending about resources they offer individually
- RAINN: Rape, Abuse, Incest National Network
- RAINN offers a free and confidential national hotline that serves those affected by sexual violence. It automatically routes the caller to the nearest sexual assault service provider.
- Hotline: 800-656-HOPE
- National Sexual Violence Resource Center
- This website provides a lot of information about sexual violence.
- National Center for Victims of Crime
- The National Center for Victims of Crime secures resources for victims and dedicates their time to helping victims rebuild their lives.
- This website offers students information about what to do in the aftermath of an assault and guidance about how to file a complaint against a college
Copyright 2016 KXXV. All rights reserved.