News

Actions

Family of five loses home after morning blaze

default.png
Posted at 9:24 AM, Mar 15, 2016
and last updated 2016-03-15 10:24:58-04

A family of five is safe after escaping a house fire Tuesday morning in Rogers.

The blaze in the 1200 block of  Reeds Lake Rd.  woke the family up around 2:30 a.m.

Multiple departments responded, including Rogers, Little River, Troy, Holland and Buckholtz.

The fire appears to be accidental and the Bell Co. Fire Marshal says they are still investigating.

The house was completely destroyed, and the red cross is helping the family.

Copyright 2016 KXXV. All rights reserved.