Tensions were high in Robertson County when a fire started at a Shell convenience store and gas station in Bremond Thursday morning.
The fire was contained to the building at 306 West Titus St. and did not involve the gasoline part of the facility.
A fire department spokesman says the call came in at 7:30 a.m. Thursday morning.
It is believed the flames started in the kitchen area and then spread.
There was fire damage to part of the building and heavy smoke damage throughout.
The store will be closed for an undetermined amount of time.
No one was injured.