A fire at a Salado golf course did an estimated $50,000 in damages Wednesday morning.
The blaze started at Mill Creek Golf Course's golf cart barn as a worker was soldering a pipe about 9:30 a.m. The sparks caused the wall to catch fire.
No one was hurt, and it reportedly just missed the golf carts, which contain gas. This could have caused the structure to blow.
The flames did over $50,000 worth of damage and were contained by Salado and Belton Fire Departments by 10 a.m.
The fire marshal is still investigating.