Baylor Scott & White and Carter BloodCare say they are in need of blood and plasma after sending supplies to help the victims of the mass shooting in El Paso.
Baylor Scott & White Blood Center says they are in very urgent need of plasma for blood type AB. The center says it's in urgent need of red cells for blood types O, A, and B and platelets for types O, A, and B.
The center says they have an ongoing need for type A plasma.
Carter BloodCare said in a post that thanks to loyal platelet donors, they were able to send blood products to medical centers in El Paso. However, the center said they are still in need of donors to help rebuild the community's supply.
If you would like to donate, here are blood donation center locations across Central Texas:
CSL Plasma Center
- 300 North Valley Mills, Suite B, Waco, TX 76710
- Call 254-741-6683 forr an appointment
Waco Central Texas Donor Center
- 206 Archway Drive, Woodway, TX, 76712
- Call 254-297-4150 for an appointment, or schedule online
Baylor Scott & White Medical Center- Temple
- 2401 South 31st Street, Temple, TX, 76508
- Call 254-724-4376 for an appointment, or schedule on online