Businesses and vaccination sites across Central Texas and the Brazos Valley have announced delays or closures due to incoming winter weather.
Here's an ongoing list of any closures or delayed openings
Please check the entity's website and social media accounts for the latest updates.
Closures or Cancellations:
- Ascension Providence is postponing all vaccine clinics until further notice. The COVID-19 vaccination clinics will be rescheduled, pending arrival of the vaccine from the state.
- Baylor Scott & White and McLane Children’s clinics are providing care virtually on Tuesday, February 16, and Wednesday, February 17. The Baylor Scott & White – College Station Region phone lines have been restored. Patients may call in to normal phone lines for information or any additional needs. All clinics in the College Station Region (which includes College Station, Bryan, Brenham, Navasota and surrounding communities) will be closed Wednesday, February 17. Convenient care, where patients can walk in for urgent care needs that do not require an ER, will be open from 1-5 p.m. at the Baylor Scott & White Clinic – University Drive. In-person appointments scheduled for Wednesday, February 17 are being rescheduled.
- Bell County Judge David Blackburn announced that all non-essential county offices would remain closed on Wednesday, February 17.
- Bell County vaccination centers: The operations of all three of the county's COVID-19 vaccination centers have been canceled through the end of the week.
- Brazos County Due to continued inclement weather, Brazos County offices will remain closed Wednesday, February 17, 2021.
- Brazos County Health District will be closed Wednesday, Feb 17th
- Carl R. Darnall Army Medical Center, its primary care clinics, COVID-19 vaccine site, and COVID-19 testing sites will be closed Wed, Feb. 17, due to inclement weather. The hospital remains open for emergency services, inpatient care, and labor and delivery services
- Central Texas Food Bank Cancels Distributions for Wednesday, Feb. 17 The cancelations include the Mobile Food Pantries scheduled for: Cameron, TX – Wednesday, February 17 Mexia, TX – Wednesday, February 17
- City of Killeen Offices Remain Closed Due to Inclement Weather
- College Station city offices and facilities will remain closed to the public on Thursday. A significant amount of staff will continue working remotely, and online services remain available, HERE.
- College Station solid waste and recycling collections are still suspended as of Feb 17. and will stay that way until road conditions improve. Updated collection schedules will be posted to the city’s website and to the city’s free College Station Curbside app.
- DPS Offices will be delayed or closed - Wednesday, February 17th in the following counties in the Central Texas Region and Headquarters: DPS Headquarters: All offices are closed Waco - District 6A:
- Fort Hood Fort Hood officials determine only mission essential personnel report Feb. 17
- Harker Heights all municipal buildings closed until Wednesday Feb 17, 2021.
- Heart of Texas Region MHMR Center’s non-24-hour facilities will be closed on Thursday, February 18, and Friday, February 19 due to inclement weather. Anybody needing immediate assistance can call our Crisis Hotline at (866) 752-3451 or iCare at (817) 335-3022.
- HEB plus in Bellmead is closed due to no water.
- All Magnolia properties will remain closed tomorrow (2/17).
- Due to the inclement weather and dangerous driving conditions, all McLennan County departments / offices (with the exception of those listed below) will be closed Friday, February 19, 2021 and will re-open at 8:00 am Monday, February 22, 2021.
- The McLennan County Sheriff's Department, Road & Bridge Departments and Maintenance of Buildings Department should contact your Elected Official / Department Head.
- Petty Clinic in Woodway will be closed Wednesday 2/17/2021
- Sanderson Farms Processing Plant in Waco will not operate tomorrow Wednesday February 17th
- Waco Housing Authority will be closed until further notice
- Walmart in Bellmead is closed due to no water.
For a list of delays or closures involving schools and daycares, click here.