BRAZOS COUNTY, TX — The Brazos County Emergency Operations Center and the Texas Department of Emergency Management
have collaborated to bring more testing to Brazos County. An effort, they plan to continue heading into 2021.
FREE COVID-19 testing will be available at the following locations.
BRIAN BACHMANN COMMUNITY PARK (1600 Rock Prairie Road, College Station)
January 12, 13, 14, 19, 20, 21 (11 am-7 pm)
Navasota Center (101 Stadium Dr., Navasota, TX 77868)
January 5, 6, 7 (8 am-4 pm)
Todd Mission City Hall (21718 FM 1774, Plantersville, TX 77363)
January 12, 13, 14 (8 am-4 pm)
To make an appointment, click HERE.
Note: This site will only allow a person to register 24 hours prior to a site's official opening time.
Here's what you need to know about getting tested:
· Testing is available for anyone above age 5 (or any child that can cough on command).
· You do not have to be symptomatic to get tested.
· All test sites offer drive-thru testing.
· You do not have to be a resident of Brazos County to get tested.
· Please bring a picture ID, driver’s license, or other form of identification.
· The test is an oral swab. Please do not eat, drink, or smoke 20 minutes prior to being tested.
· The results take about 2-3 days to get back.
· Results are securely sent via text message or email.
· If there is inclement weather, the testing site will close
For more information about COVID-19 testing sites in Texas, click HERE.
More information can also be found at the Brazos County Emergency Operations Center website.