HometownTexas

Actions

Police: Man electrocuted after jumping roof tops 'for fun'

Capture.JPG
Posted at 10:28 PM, May 06, 2019
and last updated 2019-05-06 23:28:20-04

WAXAHACHIE, TX — A man was killed after police say he was electrocuted on Sunday.

Police said at approximately 11:20 p.m., the Waxahachie Fire and Rescue and Waxahachie police responded to the 100 block of N. Rogers Street in reference to a man that had been electrocuted.

When officers arrived, a victim was located on top of a business at the location.

A preliminary investigation suggests that the victim was jumping roof tops for fun and came into contact with high voltage wires and was killed.

The name of the victim is being withheld pending notification of next kin.