H-E-B has reduced their list of product purchasing limits following the deadly winter storm that spread across Texas weeks ago.
In the aftermath of the winter storm and power outages, H-E-B added purchase limits to items like eggs, bread, water, brisket and milk.
The grocery store removed those items and more from their product purchasing limit list on Feb. 27.
According to the H-E-B website, stores are in strong supply and they continue to restock products daily. Limits were placed to help protect the supply chain in Texas.
The following limits still apply to H-E-B stores: (Updated 2/27)
Food items (only for H-E-B stores in the Border area)
- Eggs (smaller than 30 count) – Limit 2
- Eggs (count 30 or larger) – Limit 1
Non-food items (all H-E-B stores)
- Propane Tanks – Limit 2
- Aerosol disinfectant sprays – 2 items
- (Isopropyl) Alcohol swabs – 2 items
- First Aid and Cleaning Gloves – 2 items
- Trial & Travel Size Disinfectant Wipes/Sprays – Limit 2
- Charcoal – Limit 2
More information can be found here.