H-E-B is voluntarily recalling their Strawberry Creamy Creations ice cream due to potential metal contamination.
According to H-E-B, potential metal from processing equipment was found during routine product inspection.
The voluntary recall is for half-gallon strawberry Creamy Creations ice cream with a sell by date of March 12, 2020 and a UPC of 4122034602.
The affected products were sold at specific H-E-B stores, which include:
- Boundary Street location in Burnet
- Indian Trail location in Harker Heights
- Gray Street/ West Rancier Avenue location in Killeen
- US-190/ Trimmier Road location in Killeen
- N 27th Street/ West Adams Avenue location in Temple
- South 31st Street/ Loop 363 location in Temple
Customers who purchased the product can return it to the store for a full refund. Customers with any questions or concerns can contact H-E-B Customer Service t 1-855-432-4438 Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. Central Standard Time.