HometownTexas

Actions

2 found dead from possible carbon monoxide poisoning in Houston

default.png
Posted at 5:47 AM, Feb 20, 2020
and last updated 2020-02-20 06:47:57-05

HOUSTON — Two people were found dead in a home in Houston. Officials believe they died from carbon monoxide poisoning.

The Houston Police Department said that a man and a woman were found dead at the home in the 3000 block of Burkett.

They believe the carbon monoxide was coming from a generator.

KTRK reports that family members found the victims at the scene and contacted police.

They also said that the victims had just moved into the home.