As part of the ongoing efforts across the state of Texas to provide COVID-19 testing, the Texas Military Department, the Texas Division of Emergency Management, the Texas Emergency Medical Task Force, and the Texas Department of State Health Services are partnering to provide mobile COVID-19 testing sites in the Brazos Valley.
Tuesday, May 19: Grimes County & Burleson County
Wednesday, May 20: Brazos County & Washington County
Thursday, May 21: Leon County, Madison County, & Robertson County
What you need to know to get tested:
· Priority testing will be given to those in the following groups: people with symptoms (screening will take place), healthcare workers, first responders, those over the age of 65, and contacts to a positive case.
· Testing is by appointment only. To make an appointment, visit txcovidtest.org or call 512-883-2400. Registration is not open until 24 hours prior to the testing date.
· Appointments are available between 8 am-5 pm at each testing site.
· You do not have to be a resident of the county to get tested at that site.
· Testing is limited. Appointments are first come, first serve.
For more information about COVID-19 testing sites in Texas, visit texas.gov/covid19
More information can be found at the Brazos County Emergency Operations Center website: http://brazosceoc.org/