KILLEEN, TX — The City of Killeen is removing and replacing pavement markings on a number of streets to improve mobility and safety.
The schedule includes the following street segments:
- East Trimmier Road, from Stagecoach Road to city limit
- Trimmier Road, from Terrace Drive to Veterans Memorial Boulevard
- 10th Street, from Veterans Memorial Boulevard to Dean Avenue
- N. Roy Reynolds Drive, from Rancier Avenue to Westcliff Road
- Glennwood Drive, from Teal Drive to Rosewood Drive
- Pershing Drive, from Old FM 440 to SH 195
- Rosewood Drive, from Stagecoach Road to Morganite
Work will take place weekdays from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Weather permitting, each location should take approximately two days to complete with all work finished by the end of February.
Roads will remain open to through traffic while work is completed, but vehicles will be routed around work areas.
Motorists should anticipate workers and equipment and are asked to use caution, obey traffic control devices and plan alternate routes.
The City of Killeen apologizes for any inconvenience caused by this work and appreciates your cooperation as we improve the safety of these roadways.