BRAZOS VALLEY, TX — This February, the Brazos County Emergency Operations Center and Texas Department of Emergency Management have teamed up to offer the following free testing sites.
- Open Monday-Friday (8 am-5 pm)
BRIAN BACHMANN COMMUNITY PARK (1600 Rock Prairie Road, College Station). Drive-thru only.
- February 2, 3, & 4 (11 am-7 pm)
- February 9, 10, & 11 (11 am-7 pm)
Lincoln Center (1000 Eleanor Street, College Station).
- February 1 & 2 (8 am-5 pm)
Twin City Mission (410 Randolph Avenue, Bryan).
- February 4 (8 am-5 pm)
What to know before you go:
- Testing is available for anyone above age 5 (or any child that can cough on command).
- You do not have to be symptomatic to get tested.
- All test sites offer drive-thru testing.
- You do not have to be a resident of Brazos County to get tested.
- Please bring a picture ID, driver’s license, or other form of identification.
- The test is an oral swab. Please do not eat, drink, or smoke 20 minutes prior to being tested.
- The results take about 2-3 days to get back.
- Results are securely sent via text message or email.
- If there is inclement weather, the testing site will close.