High school evacuated after electrical problem causes small fire - KXXV-TV News Channel 25 - Central Texas News and Weather for Waco, Temple, Killeen |

High school evacuated after electrical problem causes small fire

(Source: Waco ISD) (Source: Waco ISD)
WACO, TX (KXXV) -

University High School was evacuated Friday afternoon after a small electrical problem near a locker room caused a small fire.

According to Waco ISD, an electrical problem near an air conditioner close to a locker room caused the small fire and smoke that caused an alarm to go off.

Students were evacuated and there were no reported injuries.

Classes resumed once the all clear was given.

Copyright 2016 KXXV. All rights reserved. 

Powered by Frankly