The Sub-Acute Care Unit was designed to treat medically stable patients who no longer require hospital care, but require nursing and medical care that cannot be supplied at home, in an outpatient facility or in a nursing home.
We treat medically complex patients who suffer from multiple health problems and who require specific pre- or post-acute rehabilitation therapy. The Sub-Acute Care Unit also treats patients who are recovering from major surgery and patients who are recovering from major joint replacement procedures.
The philosophy of the Sub-Acute Care Unit is to provide residents with individualized plans of care to promote dignity and return the patient to the maximum level of functioning possible.
to visit a Day in the Park
- Residents enjoying easy lifestyle at Providence Park
!Services and Amenities
- Skilled Nursing
- Physical, occupational, speech therapy
- Social work services
- Three nutritious meals a day, with attention to special diet needs
- Weekly housekeeping and linen services
- Scheduled transportation for shopping, activities, and appointments
- Beautiful decorated, spacious common areas
- Chapel, gift shop, activity area and sun porch
- Social, recreational, and worship activities
- Monitored smoke, fire, and sprinkler systems
- All private rooms
- All utilities included
- Individually controlled central heat and air
- Television with basic cable
- Beautifully landscaped grounds
- On site beauty salon and barber services
- Personal laundry service available
A Spirit of Community... A place where you belong