Family displaced after fire started at Killeen residence - KXXV Central Texas News Now

Family displaced after fire started at Killeen residence

(Source: KXXV) (Source: KXXV)
(Source: KXXV) (Source: KXXV)
(Source: KXXV) (Source: KXXV)
KILLEEN, TX (KXXV) -

A family of two is now displaced after a fire started at their home in Killeen on Thursday.

According to Killeen Fire and Rescue, the call came in at 6:30 p.m. about a house on fire at the 6100 block of Taree Loop. Firefighters were on the scene at 6:36 p.m.

The fire burned two holes in the house, one around the chimney and one in the back of the house. The residence also experienced smoke and water damage.

It took firefighters 10 minutes to put the fire out.

A family of two and their two dogs were displaced from the home. No injuries were reported.

Copyright 2018 KXXV. All rights reserved. 

Powered by Frankly