Temple firefighters respond to kitchen fire due to unattended co - KXXV Central Texas News Now

Temple firefighters respond to kitchen fire due to unattended cooking

(Source: Raycom Media) (Source: Raycom Media)
TEMPLE, TX (KXXV) -

The Temple Fire Department responded to a fire in northeast Temple on Friday. 

Firefighters arrived to the 1500 block of Hillcrest Rd. and found a neighbor had extinguished the kitchen fire. 

Kitchen cabinets next to the stove and a microwave was damaged by the blaze. 

The damage to the house and contents is estimated at $1,500. 

Fire investigation determined the fire was unintentional and started from unattended cooking. 

No one was displaced. One person was transported for evaluation of exposure to smoke. 

Copyright 2017 KXXV. All rights reserved.

Powered by Frankly