Temple Fire and Rescue responded to carbon monoxide call at hote - KXXV Central Texas News Now

Temple Fire and Rescue responded to carbon monoxide call at hotel

(Source: Google Maps) (Source: Google Maps)
TEMPLE, TX (KXXV) -

Temple Fire and Rescue said they responded to a call of carbon monoxide at the Hilton Garden Inn. 

The fire department said they received a call around 6:10 a.m. on Thursday to the hotel located at 1749 Scott Boulevard.

Two guests in one of the rooms complaining of symptoms were transported by Temple EMS to Scott & White Medical Center.

Using air monitoring equipment, firefighters working with Hilton Garden Inn Engineering employees located and confirmed the source of the carbon monoxide.

The hotel remained open for business.

Copyright 2017 KXXV. All rights reserved.

Powered by Frankly