Storage building a total loss, fire caused by unattended cigaret - KXXV-TV News Channel 25 - Central Texas News and Weather for Waco, Temple, Killeen |

Storage building a total loss, fire caused by unattended cigarette

(Source: Temple Fire & Rescue) (Source: Temple Fire & Rescue)
(Source: Temple Fire & Rescue) (Source: Temple Fire & Rescue)
TEMPLE, TX (KXXV) -

A storage building is a total loss after a fire Thursday afternoon. 

Temple Fire & Rescue responded to a fire at 1:11 p.m. on the 900 block of S. 33rd St. 

A wooden storage building was found with heavy smoke and flames were showing. 

Fire investigators found that the fire was unintentional and started from an unattended cigarette left inside of the building. 

The blaze was quickly extinguished. 

The scene was cleared at 1:45 p.m.

Copyright 2017 KXXV. All rights reserved. 

Powered by Frankly