Waco restaurant damaged by morning fire - KXXV-TV News Channel 25 - Central Texas News and Weather for Waco, Temple, Killeen |

WACO

Waco restaurant damaged by morning fire

WACO, TX (KXXV) - A Waco Mexican restaurant was damaged by an early morning fire Wednesday.

The fire started around 3 a.m., at Casa De Castillo, located on Sanger Ave. in Waco.

Fire crews were able to contain the fire to the kitchen, and the blaze was put out within 15 minutes. The fire reportedly started after a spark from an electrical panel in the kitchen.

No one was in the restaurant at the time. They do not have an estimate on the cost of the damage caused by the fire yet.
Powered by Frankly