Information contained on this page is provided by an independent third-party content provider. WorldNow and this Station make no warranties or representations in connection therewith. If you have any questions or comments about this page please contact email@example.com.
SOURCE Kelly's of Cornwall and Retallack Lodge
TRURO, England, June 12, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
With the hottest weekend of the year fast approaching - how about treating yourself to a brand new UK break created especially for those who love both Cornwall and ice cream.
(Photo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20140612/691152-a )
(Photo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20140612/691152-b )
It's called the Cornish Ice-Cream Excursion and is available throughout June and September.
It combines four nights at the five-star self-catering Retallack Resort and Spa with everything you need to know about Cornwall's best-loved ice cream Kelly's of Cornwall.
The four-night, mid-week break includes:
- A private tour of one of the Cornish farms that supplies Kelly's with its rich and creamy milk and clotted cream
- A special ice cream tour and tasting at the Kelly's of Cornwall ice cream factory in Bodmin
- An ice cream excursion map with top tips from those in the know of the best places to enjoy ice cream in the county
- A freezer full of ice cream on arrival
- Dinner in The Green Room cooked by MasterChef 2008 winner James Nathan - experiencing the tasting menu (on Thursday night)
The summer ice cream breaks are running in June and September (excluding school holidays) and your own transport is essential.
Prices: start from £309.50 per person, for two people staying in a Rock lodge for four nights mid week (based on two sharing / subject to availability). The tasting dinner for two excludes drinks.
Dates: 9th - 30th June, and 1st - 30th September 2014.
To book contact: http://www.retallackresort.co.uk/or call 01637 882500
For more information about Kelly's of Cornwall please visit http://www.kellysofcornwall.co.uk.
For images please click this dropbox link: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/zigzmeqfnepvwcl/AAA6fV-deMShJt0eiDRRYGuka
For further press information and photography please contact
Maddi Cameron at Wild Card on +44(0)1872-243-560
©2012 PR Newswire. All Rights Reserved.