Information contained on this page is provided by an independent third-party content provider. WorldNow and this Station make no warranties or representations in connection therewith. If you have any questions or comments about this page please contact email@example.com.
ATLANTA, Sept. 20, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Case-Mate®, the world's preeminent designers of fashion cases for smartphones and tablets, unveils its latest collection of cases for the new Apple iPhone 5C. Featuring the most complete portfolio of transparent, see-through cases designed to showcase, enhance, and protect the vibrant colors and natural appearance of the iPhone 5C device, Case-Mate's latest collections of iPhone 5C cases are available now at www.case-mate.com.
"One of the most interesting promises of the new iPhone 5C is the ability to own an affordable, Apple-quality smartphone that comes in bold, vibrant colors. We believe that iPhone 5C owners will see the device as a pallet for self-expression and will desire a range of case options that have a flair for style while also providing additional protection," said Shashi Reddy, founder and CEO of Case-Mate.
The Case-Mate Collection of iPhone 5C Cases Include:
- Naked Tough - Clear, $35: This protective, two-piece case keeps it cool with its smooth transparent finish and ultra slim design. Its lightweight, minimalist design delivers a stylish profile, while the impact resistant hard shell and coordinating bumper protects against impacts and falls. Metallic chrome buttons accent and complete the polished look of your iPhone 5C. The Naked Tough – Clear is available in three see-through combinations: Clear Case with Clear Bumper, Clear Case with White Bumper, and Clear Case with Black Bumper. http://bit.ly/NakedTough_iPhone5C
- Naked Tough - Colors, $35: Add a unique flair of color to your iPhone 5C with the Naked Tough – Colors collection. Featuring the same lightweight, slim profile as the original Naked Tough, the new Naked Tough – Colors are available in the following color combinations: Pink Case with White Bumper, Aqua Case with White Bumper, and Purple Case with White Bumper. http://bit.ly/NakedTough_iPhone5C
- Barely There - Clear, $25: Think thin with the original slim case. The Barely There forms a classic and protective design that shows off the slim profile of your device. The impact resistant hard shell covers the back and sides, while the lay-flat feature protects the front of your iPhone 5C by extending the bezel above the screen. In addition to clear, Case-Mate Barely There iPhone 5C cases are also available in black and glossy white. http://bit.ly/BarelyThere_iPhone5C
- Hula – Clear, $25:The Hula is a shining example of a sleek iPhone 5C case that showcases your phone while also providing protection. This slim profile bumper features an integrated front and back screen protector. http://bit.ly/Hula_iPhone5C
- Gelli – Clear, $15:The Gelli adds a splash of translucent color and gives your iPhone 5C case a unique aesthetic to set it apart from the rest. Featuring a smooth flexible shell with a frosted back, the Gelli will showcase the vibrant color of your iPhone 5C while also keeping it safe. http://bit.ly/Gelli_iPhone5C
- In addition, the Case-Mate Collection of iPhone 5C cases will include designs from its current portfolio of stylish case accessories, including the very popular Glimmer, Tortoiseshell, Sleek, Carbon, Slim Folio, Prints, POP!, Tough, and Barely There ID cases.
Pricing and Availability:
Case-Mate's new iPhone 5C case collections range from $15 to $35 and are available today at www.case-mate.com.
In 2006, Case-Mate began with a simple desire – to craft a portfolio of fashionable personal accessories defined by a thoughtful approach to elegant materials, detailed assembly, and finishing detail. Today, our products are sold in over 70 countries and it still remains our passionate belief that well-made accessories should be timeless in quality, worthy of admiration, and the perfect compliment to a lifestyle of personal refinement. See what inspires us at http://www.case-mate.com.
Follow us on Twitter at @CaseMate and Like us on Facebook at facebook.com/CaseMate.
©2012 PR Newswire. All Rights Reserved.