Mart family loses home in fire - KXXV-TV News Channel 25 - Central Texas News and Weather for Waco, Temple, Killeen |

MART

Mart family loses home in fire

Posted:

A home in Mart is destroyed after it is engulfed in flames Wednesday afternoon.

A mother and her five kids were able to escape the fire at their home on the 300 block of North Falls Street. Multiple fire departments were called to the scene.

Luckily no one was injured, but the home is a total loss. Fire officials believe a stove the family recently purchased caused the fire.

Powered by WorldNow

News Channel 25 KXXV-TV
P.O. Box 2522
Waco, TX 76702

Phone Numbers:
Main: 254-754-2525
Tip Line: 254-757-2525

Links
Contact Us
KXXV Employment Opportunites
FCC Filings
Advertise on KXXV

Can't find something?
Powered by WorldNow
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 WorldNow and KXXV. All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.