Temple High School students released early due to bathroom fire - KXXV-TV News Channel 25 - Central Texas News and Weather for Waco, Temple, Killeen |

TEMPLE

Temple High School students released early due to bathroom fire

Posted:
TEMPLE -

Students at Temple High School were released from school early Tuesday due to a restroom fire. The fire started in a restroom near the school's band hall.

Temple Fire & Rescue units were dispatched to the school at 1:59 p.m. to control the fire. They were able to control the flames at 2:12 p.m. 

No one was injured, and the Temple Fire Department says that students orderly evacuated the school. An investigation into the fire is underway.

Powered by WorldNow

News Channel 25 KXXV-TV
P.O. Box 2522
Waco, TX 76702

Phone Numbers:
Main: 254-754-2525
Tip Line: 254-757-2525

Links
Contact Us
KXXV Employment Opportunites
FCC Filings
Advertise on KXXV

Can't find something?
Powered by WorldNow
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 WorldNow and KXXV. All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.