Electric heater fire damages duplex - KXXV-TV News Channel 25 - Central Texas News and Weather for Waco, Temple, Killeen |

Electric heater fire damages duplex

Posted:
LAMPASAS COUNTY -

An electric heater left running near bed linens sparked a fire that gutted half of a duplex at a Lampasas apartment complex.

Fire investigators said the fire broke out Saturday morning. Firefighters were called to the complex at Walnut and West Second at 9:37 a.m.

The damage from the fire was confined to two rooms, but there was smoke damage throughout. The other half of the duplex was not damaged in the blaze.

The people who lived in the duplex were not home at the time of the fire. Two adults and one child were set up in a motel with help from the Red Cross.

Powered by WorldNow

News Channel 25 KXXV-TV
P.O. Box 2522
Waco, TX 76702

Phone Numbers:
Main: 254-754-2525
Tip Line: 254-757-2525

Links
Contact Us
KXXV Employment Opportunites
FCC Filings
Advertise on KXXV

Can't find something?
Powered by WorldNow
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 WorldNow and KXXV. All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.