Plumber electrocuted while on the job - KXXV-TV News Channel 25 - Central Texas News and Weather for Waco, Temple, Killeen |

WACO

Plumber electrocuted while on the job

Posted:

WACO - A man is dead after receiving a fatal shock Thursday evening.

Pedro Garcia, a plumber, was checking for gas leaks under a home in the 2800 block of Edmond Drive at around 6:00 p.m.

At some point during his work, he came in contact with some exposed wiring and was electrocuted.

His co-workers pulled him from under the house and attempted to give him CPR, but they were unable to save him.

Mr. Garcia was 32 years old.

Powered by WorldNow

News Channel 25 KXXV-TV
P.O. Box 2522
Waco, TX 76702

Phone Numbers:
Main: 254-754-2525
Tip Line: 254-757-2525

Links
Contact Us
KXXV Employment Opportunites
FCC Filings
Advertise on KXXV

Can't find something?
Powered by WorldNow
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 WorldNow and KXXV. All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.