Cedar Crest Hospital & RTC's Admissions Process
Belton, TX Behavioral Health Center
At Cedar Crest Hospital & RTC, our caring staff wants to make your transition into our facility as easy as possible.
We offer FREE, initial assessments 24 hours a day, 7 days a week that are administered by a licensed clinician.
A plan of action will be immediately recommended to assist and support patients with their stabilization and recovery needs. We will work closely with you and your family to resolve any problems or concerns and we will be there to guide you through each step of the process.
Preparing For Your Visit
To avoid any confusion during the admission process, please read on to learn about what you should and should not bring with you during your stay in our hospital.
What to Bring:
- Several changes of comfortable clothes (limit 5) including underwear and socks
- Appropriate sleeping attire
- Seasonal jacket, if needed
- Small bills and change for vending machines
- Toiletries and hygiene supplies – excluding any items on the list below
- One pair of shoes – no laces
What Not to Bring:
- Aerosol products
- Alcohol-containing products
- Volatile solvents, such as nail polish remover
- Belts and scarves, drawstrings on clothing, shoe laces, or any other item that might be used as a ligature
- Cameras of any kind
- Cell phones
- Items made of glass or breakable plastic
- Drugs – prescription, OTC, herbal, or street
- Food and beverages brought in from outside the hospital, except under special circumstances (i.e., religious observances)
- Glass mirrors, including encased cosmetics
- Heat-producing and/or corded personal care products, such as shavers, hair dryers, and curling irons
- Matches or lighters
- Money, currency over $5.00
- Other items that may be used by a patient to harm themselves or others, at the discretion of the staff
- Personal radio, TV, DVD, CD, and MP3 players, iPods, etc
- Plastic bags, cellophane
- Provocative clothing
- Recording devices of any kind
- Sharp objects including, but not limited to, scissors, metal nail files, tweezers, razors, glass or metal of any kind, crochet or knitting needles of any kind, or anything with an edge that can conceivably be used for harm to self or others
- Tobacco products
- Videos and video games
- Weapons of any type, including martial arts weapons
- Clothes hangers of any type
- Pens or pencils or other writing utensils
As a patient at our facility, your privacy is paramount. We are required by both federal and state law to maintain the privacy of your protected health information.
We will not release any confidential health information about you or your treatment without your explicit consent. Learn more about our patient privacy agreement
Contact Cedar Crest Hospital & RTC at any time at 866-543-7779 with any questions you may have about admissions to our facility.